Thursday, December 15, 2011

In San Francisco

I know I have been entering up beat and hopeful entries throughout my trip. These feelings were real and so amazing, but as I headed home I felt the heaviness. I landed at SFO with heavy heart, on the verge of tears, feeling sorry for myself that there wasn't anyone I should call. No one waiting for my return home. The funny thing is that one friend did call right after I pick up my car and I called another on my way to see my lovely daughter. I am not alone in this world. I know that. I know that my trip to NYC was a kind of experiment, one that went very well. I can travel by myself and really enjoy it. But, I am alone, un-partnered. These both are true.

Thanks for following me, for helping me connect. I love all of you and look forward to seeing you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment